Monday, February 27, 2012

Simple Organization

 This project was found on Pinterest the other day.  I would post the link but for some reason it is not agreeing with my computer right now.  I will try and post it later.  Anyway....the reason that we chose this little project is because I was tired of having my drawer (the one that contains all of my spoons, measuring cups, spatulas, etc. get stuck.  You know when it won't open all the way and you try your best to squeeze your hand in to the smallest opening usually ripping off a layer of skin from the back of your hand and puncturing the underside with either a veggie peeler or a pizza cutter?  Well, I wanted to make this occurrence happen less often!  So this handy little idea was to put up some wood (we chose some scrap trim...the original post used cut paint sticks) attached to the inside of your spice cabinet (assuming that the spices to not come all the way up to the doors...there has to be room for these to hang without hitting things) and then the little hooks were screwed in:)  Simple as that.  And WOW it makes a huge difference in my drawer.  Plus they are so handy now to get too!  Soon I am going to label above each of them to display their size, thus making it even easier to find:)  LOVE IT!  This was sure a long post for such a simple project:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment