Tuesday, February 14, 2012

More Fun in the Hallway...

So as of the last post we began working on the door casing that leads to the hallway.  I have been looking at the doorway for too long I guess because as of today I decided it needed a little something extra.  So out came the paint!  For those of you that know me well...you know that I paint all.the.time.  I get bored of colors quickly...but today was more about style than color.  I decided to add some interest in the tiny space.  I took the paint horizontal.  I have seen it a million times before, this idea of painting the same tone but in a gloss version...and I decided to give it a try:)  I measured all the area and put the tape up.  No Dad, I did not use a level...I am just not that kind of gal:)  Anyway it is drying now but I thought I would post the progress...can't wait to take the blue tape off...patience Brooke, patience....

{Before}

 {The Beginning}
Cute little helper alert!
 {The Middle}
paint applied
 I will post the final picture here soon!  Hopefully tonight:)  So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment