Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Recipe To Remember....

A few months ago I saw this picture and I just KNEW what I needed to do.  I had a wall in the kitchen that was calling to me to put something on it.  And that something was going to be a print of my Grandmother's recipes...in HER handwriting.  I chose a recipe that I loved as a child and one that she often made.  I am sure that I will change the recipe out from time to time...but I love it.  I love seeing her writing on my wall and remembering sharing laughs in this very kitchen:) 
Here is the original

2 comments:

  1. Love this! May just steal the idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't you just see it with so many different things?! Letters from Gram to us or the kids...a love note..oh man the possibilities are endless!

      Delete