Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Bench

Here it is.  Our first building project (not attached to a wall) that we used plans for:)  I am so happy with the way it turned out.  We had been looking for a bench for months.  I was thinking that I would find something I like, refinish it and then upholster the top.  But then I came across this post from a wonderful blog (that I will be using TONS more ideas from) and knew that this was going to be our bench:)  I am happy to say that I think I have finally found a hobby that we can ALL get use to:)  The kids have fun, we have fun...and we actually walk away with a finished piece!  Love that!  




The room is coming together.  We have a few more things to do in there and then we will move on to the next room:)  Okay, who am I kidding...I will be all over this house, I am NOT that organized:)
And here is the main inspiration....Pottery Barn Rustic Bench $249!  We saved $204!!!  WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment