Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sneak Peak...Updated!


Tables are done and DELIVERED!  Learned a lot during this project.  Circles, routers, attaching legs...all different when working in the round;)  These are not perfect but they were a great project and I really like the completed look.  I have learned we need a few more tools to really take flight with this project and a bigger budget.  Oh wait...more tools fall in to the budget category too huh? ;)  The lottery is still not working in our favor but maybe soon:)  Really I am trying to win the HGTV dream home and have been for years.  Come on HGTV I am LOYAL! ;)  And I ramble.  Not called "Babbling" Brooke for nothing;)  Anywho...here is the final look.  I will try and have the new owners send a picture over to post in the space they were made for.
Routed...not a perfect circle...but perfect is boring right?

Primed and ready for paint!  Excuse the sofa in the hallway...waiting for the truck to arrive to take it to its new home:)



And here it is.  One of two:)


No comments:

Post a Comment